Permits & Applications


 Building Permit Application

If you need a building permit please fill out this application. Take it to City hall along with payment of $25. The clerk will put your application on the next agenda for council to approve.

 City Utility Application

If you need the city utilities put into your name please fill out this application and take it to city hall.

 Application For Email Billing

For your convenience the city is now offering email billing to all Hawkeye residents. Just fill out the form and return it to city hall to get started.